Tuesday, May 6, 2008

YEAH BLAKE!!!!!!!!

I am finally home from Europe and it seems that I missed quite a bit!! However, I am very happy that I made it home in time to see Blake get his first MLB homerun, even thought I REALLY wanted to be there to see it in person I am very happy for him. To think if he would have hit it Wednesday I would have been there to witness it but oh well I can't be at all of the games.
The whole team is doing great except for Andruw. What is up with him??? I knew would should have signed Torii Hunter!!!
I am hoping we can sweep the Mets and Arizona loses a few more!!
Congrats to Blake!! I am sure there will be many more to come!!

1 comment:

Falling LEAVes said...

I was so stoked (is that the right word) when Blake hit his home run last night ... even more excited when I realized that I had captured it on my camera ... and even more when he came out for his curtain call. Did you see the replay and how the guys all rushed to sit down when he entered the dug out?