Friday, May 22, 2009

Opening Day- Better late than never!!

Here are some pictures that Christina and I took on Opening Day.  She took the ones of the pre-game ceremonies because I was visiting with my friend Cat.  
Steve Garvey in Autograph Alley
Where some of the players, including Manny, entered the stadium.

Doug, and Matty Kemp
Matty
Doug








OK, funniest story ever!!  After the white pigeons were released Tim says, "Uh mom, there is a pigeon stuck in the Dodger Vision".  OMG, I was dying!  Thank goodness that it finally released itself and flew away.  Everyone clapped!
Russell, Chad, and Rick
Vin Scully and his wife
Vinny throwing out the first pitch.

O-Dog gets a triple to complete his cycle!!!
Congrats to Orlando Hudson!!!

Orlando's cycle
I love L.A.!!!
Wow, I thought the stadium only held 56,000??
O-Dog being interviewed after hitting for the cycle!!

No comments: