Monday, January 12, 2009

My Dodger backpack

So, I just unpacked my backpack that I took to all of the games last season.

Here is what I found in there:

Lot's of tickets

Some parking passes

2 flip books of Kirk Gibsons homerun

The foul ball that I caught on Labor Day

My Manny cap

Lollipops

Sharpies

My binoculars

The tickets from when I took the girls down to Petco Park

An autograph picture of Ken McMullen, who surprisingly looks a lot like Will Farrell.

My 2008 Membership card that comes with our season tickets so we can get a discount at the Dodger store.

A SF Giants Fan Photo card when we took the kids up to AT&T park

A bunch of Dodgers Fan Foto cards AND

A few pocket 2008 Dodger schedules.

I guess that I was trying to hang onto baseball by not unpacking but now I am SO ready for the 2009 season to start. Now we just need some pitchers!!!!

1 comment:

Falling LEAVes said...

Let the season begin!!!!